With Halloween quickly approaching.

Autore Messaggio
Annarose Annarose
«Larva»
MessaggioInviato: Gio, 04 Apr 2024 14:12    Oggetto: With Halloween quickly approaching.   

TrollFace has a task for you. Press the play button on the main menu to start this fascinating journey if you're prepared to confront terrifying figures. the baby in yellow follows in the footsteps of its predecessors in that it challenges the player to solve puzzles by matching objects at each level. Players can control the game using the mouse.

[justify]There are sixteen unique levels in TrollFace Quest: Horror 1, which is more than Hello Neighbor 2. There are a total of four levels available, but you can only access the first when you start the game and finish the challenge. Throughout the levels, you'll meet all sorts of interesting people, from nasty goblins to Samara. Click on various objects inside a level to see the solution. Sometimes you need to employ other combinations. You may have to click the same item multiple times on certain stages. Worry not if you find yourself ensnared! Simply click the "hint" button located at the top of the screen to obtain the solution. Do you think you have what it takes to beat TrollFace's levels and prove your intelligence?[/justify]
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore

Vai a: