Play fishing in Genshin Impact

Autore Messaggio
tani yuki
«Larva»
MessaggioInviato: Lun, 29 Gen 2024 05:25    Oggetto: Play fishing in Genshin Impact   

Genshin Impact-Step into a Vast Magical World of Adventure. How to start the hidden world quest and help Yara melusine in tiny fishing.
Visitors will have to catch a spherical octopus and share their fishing experiences with Yara. In the guide we will tell you how to start the Fishing Game quest and pass it, where to find melusine Yara, how to catch a mysterious creature and what treasure you will get when completing the quest .
The Fishing Game hidden quest has no special requirements to achieve and is started by talking to melusine Yara underground in the village of Merusi in the Beryl region. The quest does not appear in the quest log. Minimum adventure rating during clarification.
Once you have reached the teleport station in Melusin village, go to the southwest point of the settlement. In front of the waterfall you will see Yara standing alone in front of a fishing rod.
Start a dialogue with melusine Yara to find out why she goes fishing. She will tell you that she learned this from a certain Delaroche, and then she will ask for help to catch a fast and slippery "creature".
Select the bait "Location" hotspot, then wait until the mystery creature reacts to the bait. Soon, a ball-shaped octopus will appear and you need to defeat them to continue the mission. This creature won't attack again, so it shouldn't be difficult. The only problem is that it can be pushed into the water, which is why you can only reach it with ranged attacks.
When you defeat the octopus, Yara will tell you that she actually brought it back to the village to practice fishing. The creature even eats inedible parts, one of which the melusina will choose for thanksgiving. Yara will add that a special spare part will be very useful in Merusi Village.
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Giochi infernali Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore

Vai a: